Recently Published Articles by Roy E. Chitwood, CSP, CSE
Puget Sound Business Journal
- Court and care for your customers; it pays off - 11/22/13
- How social media can help you succeed in selling - 10/04/13
- Unlocking why buyers buy in five easy steps - 12/07/12
- Seven steps to reaching your goals in sales - 9/28/12
- Social media can help you find new customers - 8/13/12
- Want fries with that? How everybody can succeed at selling - 3/30/12
- Seven insights to use for getting your next job
Construction Equipment Guide
- When the going gets tough, the tough sellers get going
- Salespeople who use 'Wheel of Activity' can create balance in life
Other Articles by Roy E. Chitwood
In addition to the articles Roy writes for the Puget Sound Business Journal, he has provided readers in various segments of the business world (such as banking and finance, health and insurance, sales and marketing, etc.) with his timely insight and valuable sales and management methods by contributing articles to many prestigious national and international publications. The following is a cross-section of those articles:
- Accounting Today
"Accountants can sell when they have a blueprint"
"The Five Buying Decisions" (by Ron Holm)
"Your Company's Future Depends on Making Sales a Process"
"The 7 Deadly Sins of Japanese Executives Doing Business in North America"
- Austin Business Journal
"High tech can't beat out high touch of sales"
"Wheel of Activity' can spin sales activity"
"You can anticipate the unanticipated sale"
"Making the most of your unique proposition"
"When is it time to call a halt with a client?"
"Never forget: How will product help client?"
"A reminder on the basic laws of selling"
- Business First of Louisville
"Consider business coaches to create results"
- The Tacoma News Tribune
"Added Value is New Gauge for Sales" (by Art Popham)
- Master Salesmanship
"Track Selling: A Shortcut To Sales Success"
- Orange County Business Journal
"Train Your Sales Staff to Succeed"
- The South African Journal of Marketing & Sales
"Let's Get Rid of Management!"
- National Underwriter
"Five Ingredients of Salesmanship"
Archive of Articles by Roy E. Chitwood
This link will take you to a page listing of articles written by Roy Chitwood.
You can click on any of the links on that page to read the individual article.
Please visit the Archive of Articles - by Roy E. Chitwood
- Sky Radio Interview
Want to increase revenue?
Just Click Here to listen to the Sky Radio Network interview with Roy Chitwood, President of Max Sacks (approx 4 min.).
- Free Teleseminar
People buy products and services because of their needs and their individual buying motives. Click Here to learn what questions to ask to find out what these needs and motives are. - By Roy Chitwood, CSP, CSE