World Class Selling™: One Day Program Outline
Today's successful salesperson is a consultant, counselor, in fact, partner, having a genuine desire to serve the customer. The World Class SellingTM Seminar teaches the salesperson to be people-oriented, not product-centered. We outline what is required to build a permanent, successful, professional sales career. Through our proven Track Selling SystemTM, we convert your selling efforts into science. Your organization will benefit greatly by having common sales language and a proven blueprint for sales success. The program's balance of people skills and sales science will allow management to begin managing a process, not personalities.
The workshop covers the 6 following areas:
Keys to Professional Selling
- The Sales Profession is for Professionals
- Five Buying Decisions and their Precise Order
- Buyer's F.U.D.s (Fears, Uncertainties, Doubts)
- The Track Selling System™: Seven Steps to the Sale
- How to use the Track Selling System
- The Importance of Rapport and Qualification
- Professional Selling Questions
The People Business
- Motivation - Why People Buy
- Seven Ways to Improve Your People Effectiveness
- Active Listening
- Building the Relationship
Using Track Selling to Sell Your Product or Service
The Sales Plan
- The Track Dialogue™
- A Communication Procedure
Closing the Sale
- How to Ask for the Order
- A New Way of Handling Objections
- Developing an Effective Personal Selling Philosophy
- The Importance of Goals
What Will Participants Learn?
- Building a successful career.
- Five Buying Decisions and their precise order.
- Buyer's F.U.D.s (Fears, Uncertainties, Doubts).
- The Track Selling System™: Seven Steps to The Sale.
- The importance of Rapport and Qualification.
- Active Listening.
- Importance of physical appearance.
- Attitude and its effect on relationships.
- Professional selling questions.
- Motivation - why people buy.
- Understanding the customer's needs means more sales.
- The Sales Plan.
- The Track Dialogue™.
- A communication procedure.
- How to ask for the order.